View all by Monacor
Mixing made easy! An easy-to-use operating concept and clearly arranged features. Two stereo line sources and two mono microphone sources can be mixed together without any problems. Each input channel features a tone control. The master output levels can be preadjusted via recessed trimming potentiometers in order to protect them against overload.
- 2 stereo line inputs
- 2 balanced microphone inputs
- Parallel stereo line input on the front panel
- 3-way equalizer for each microphone input
- Common 2-way tone control for the two line inputs
- Muting via optional momentary push-button/switch
- 2 adjustable stereo master outputs
- Master output level can be preadjusted via trimming potentiometers
- Adjustable headphone output
- Stereo record output
- 482 mm (19") rack installation, 1 RS, with supplied mounting brackets
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 3-4 days to process an order, but due to the Christmas season it could take 1-2 weeks. You will receive an email confirming your purchase, then our delivery men will contact you via phone to make a delivery appointment with you.