View all by ART
The ART MX821 is a versatile rack mount mixer combining eight independent input channels into a single mono line level mixed output.
Essential features include: XLR mic and 1/4-inch line inputs, individual level and tone controls, switch-selectable +48 Volt phantom power on each channel. Main output is balanced low impedance. An additional pre-fade output and auxiliary buss input jacks allow patching multiple MX821”s together when more channels are needed.
Built in power supply and single high 19-inch rack mount format allows for easy installation and reliable long term operation.
- Eight Independent Input Channels
- Level and Tone Controls on each Channel
- Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch Unbalanced Line Inputs on each Channel
- 48 Volt Phantom Power on XLR inputs with DIP Switch for each Channel
- Balanced TRS 1/4-inch Main Output Jack with Master Level Control
- RCA-type Pre-Fade Output (Not Affected by Master Level Control)
- RCA-type Aux Buss Input Jack for Channel Expansion
- Solid Single High Rack Mount Chassis with Built In Power Supply
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 3-4 days to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase, then our delivery men will contact you via phone to make a delivery appointment with you
How can I pay?
You can pay through Credit Card
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leisure.