View all by ART
The ART MX821 is a versatile rack mount mixer combining eight independent input channels into a single mono line level mixed output.
Essential features include: XLR mic and 1/4-inch line inputs, individual level and tone controls, switch-selectable +48 Volt phantom power on each channel. Main output is balanced low impedance. An additional pre-fade output and auxiliary buss input jacks allow patching multiple MX821”s together when more channels are needed.
Built in power supply and single high 19-inch rack mount format allows for easy installation and reliable long term operation.
- Eight Independent Input Channels
- Level and Tone Controls on each Channel
- Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch Unbalanced Line Inputs on each Channel
- 48 Volt Phantom Power on XLR inputs with DIP Switch for each Channel
- Balanced TRS 1/4-inch Main Output Jack with Master Level Control
- RCA-type Pre-Fade Output (Not Affected by Master Level Control)
- RCA-type Aux Buss Input Jack for Channel Expansion
- Solid Single High Rack Mount Chassis with Built In Power Supply
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.