View all by Red Sound
The RS-LG12 is the FIRST ACTIVE CABINET MADE IN ITALY and THE MOST SOLD FOR DIGITAL SYSTEMS for all Profiler Systems and digital systems: Kemper, iRig, AX FX, Helix, Eleven Rack and Multiamp (*).
All the necessary power, supplied by a class A / B analog amplifier with analog power supply system, concentrated in a single cabinet with a 12 "full range ceramic RED SOUND DC woofer, dedicated band, with TR / OE = Total Response / Only Emission.
The TR / OE system allows you to have a very wide sound stage, and however you set a listening point, the intensity and definition remain unchanged at any volume.
The definition in the range of frequencies that affect the guitar and the bass, allows the musician to perceive every slightest variation of the profiles.
Totally handcrafted and with attention to detail, it is recommended for professional guitarists and bassists who want to feel the feeling of the amp behind their backs.
- Power final Class: A / B Analog
- Number of Routes: 1
- RED SOUND Ceramic DC transducer: 1 x 12 "RSDC-12 FR Woofer
- Frequency Response: 60 - 16,000 Hz (+/- 3dB)
- Nominal Power (W-RMS): 250
- Maximum Power (W): 500
- Dimensions (cm) (WxHxD): 42x50x35
- Weight kg): 16.9
- Recommended Listening Distance (m): > 1.5
- IEC Power IN: 220-240 VAC / 50 Hz with Protective Fuse 110-120 VAC / 60 Hz with Protective Fuse
- Power Transformer: Analog in Copper
- Rear entrance: Jack / XLR (Balanced)
- Rear Output: XLR Link
- SPL Max Continuous: 104 dB
- Reflex agreement Front: Led Limiter Red
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leisure.
Can I have it delivered?
Not a problem at all. Any order over a €100.00 qualifies for free delivery anywhere in Malta and Gozo. Any order below that can also be delivered against a fee of €10.00
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.