View all by Rockboard
The RockBoard® MOD 5 Cab SIM + DI Patchbay offers customizable, IR-based stereo speaker cabinet simulation, an active DI box, as well as a simple solution to organize all the connections to and from your effects setup. Whether you are using a RockBoard® or any other brand pedalboard – the MOD 5 will open completely new possibilities. The speaker cab simulation & DI let’s you go direct, providing YOUR sound, whatever backline is being provided at the venue you’re playing. You want to use your favorite cab? No problem, load an impulse response of its sound into the MOD 5 and you have it with you, wherever you go. The patchbay part is designed to route connections from underneath your pedalboard to its front, in order to give you a central access point to your setup and tidy up your connections. For silent and on the road practicing, the MOD 5 also provides a headphone amplifier with adjustable output volume.
- IR-based speaker simulation
- 6 Integrated IRs selectable
- Support of additional custom IRs (maximum 1024 pts.)
- Integrated active DI box
- Headphone amplifier
- Suitable for MOD slots in RockBoard pedalboards
- Compatible with many other pedalboards
- Functions as a central access point to the effect setup
- Establishes clear cable routes to and from the pedalboard
- Removable front panel for mounting on or under pedalboards
- Selectable MONO/ STEREO input
- Selectable UN / BALANCED output
- Ground lift switch
- Headphone volume control
- Power supply via 9 V DC power supply (2.1 mm x 5.5 mm hollow plug, polarity (-) inside, not included)
- Current consumption: 300 mA
- Dimensions with front panel (W x D x H): 175 x 85 x 47 mm
- Dimensions without front panel (W x D x H): 160 x 85 x 33 mm
- Weight: 470 g
- Includes mounting screws, lock nuts and TX wrench
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm
Do you open on Saturdays and Sundays?
Unfortunately not. We value our beauty sleep and need to recharge for the next Monday 🙂
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.