The YAMAHA YCR-2330 III Bb-Cornet got some new improvements. The established basic design is maintained. Because of a smaller ML bore it is possible to reach an easier and faster attack point. Furthermore the strength of material of the two pieces bell was optimized to reach a better sound over the whole tone range. It is made out of brass what offers the YCR-2330 III a warm and soft sound. Because of an excellent intonation the sound fits ideal to ensemble music . The valves of the YCR-2330 III Bb-Cornet are easy running and comfortable to play. This supports especially the young player to learn a clean fingering. Included is a case and a mouthpiece.
- Short design
- Bore: ML 11.65mm (0.459")
- Newly designed rounded lead pipe
- Bell Ø: 119.00 mm, optimal material thickness
- Two-piece yellow brass bell
- Monel alloy pistons
- Newly designed piston buttons and bottom caps
- Thumb saddle on the first tuning slide
- Fixed finger ring on the third tuning slide
- Lacquered gold
- Includes CR 11E4 (s) mouthpiece and case
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm