A favorite among band directors for decades, the 62 model saxophones (and their predecessor, the 61) have redefined the market by offering superior quality and durability at an affordable price. Introduced in 1979, the YAS-62 and YTS-62 saxophones withstand the tests of time and competition and have been in a continual state of improvement since the launch of the YAS-61 in 1969. The new YAS-62III carries the tradition of excellence forward while introducing firther refinements to the already sound design of the 62.The new 62 neck’s slightly narrower bore provides a faster response and greater control relative to its predecessor. The 62 style neck allows a comfortable flow of air so that every player can attain a solid tonal core. The engraving is now more elaborate with finer detail, an improved mechanism from low B to C# ensures a proper seal for these notes which promotes a clear response throughout the low range of the instrument, and the instrument now comes with a semi-hard case that offers a contemporary look and greater ease of transport.
- Level: Professional
- Key: Eb
- Neck: G1 (hydroformed, annealed)
- Neck Material: Yellow Brass (annealed)
- Body Material: Yellow Brass (annealed)
- Bell: Yellow Brass (annealed); Two-piece
- Key Material: Yellow brass
- Key Buttons: Polyester
- Finish: Gold Baked Epoxy Lacquer
- Tone Holes: Drawn
- Auxiliary Keys: Front F; High F# key
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 4C
- Mouthpiece Cap: Gold Lacquer
- Ligature: Gold Lacquer
- Spring Type: Blue Steel Needle
- Pad Type: Waterproof leather and wool felt with plastic tone boosters
- Bell Decoration: Hand Engraved
- Thumb Hook: Adjustable Plastic
- Pivot Screw: Straight-tapered with head (adjustable)
- Mounting: Ribbed and flanged
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm