View all by Warm Audio
The WA-47jr is an FET transformerless version of the highly renowned classic ‘47 microphone that has been used on countless hit records for the last 50+ years. The WA-47jr is fully discrete, has 3 polar patterns and is designed for pro studio, home studio, live, and broadcast applications. The WA-47jr sounds great on vocals, acoustic/electric guitars, acoustic/electric bass, drums, piano, strings, brass/woodwind instruments, and an array of other sources.
- Discrete construction
- Transformerless FET version of the renowned '47 classic
- Gold-coated double large diaphragm
- Switchable polar pattern: cardioid, ball, eight
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 138 dB (A)
- Max. SPL: 147/157 dB SPL (@ 1 kHz 1k Ohm 0.5% THD 0 / -10 dB)
- Noise: 9 dB (A)
- Output impedance: max. 100 ohms
- Output: 16 dBu @ 1 kHz 1k ohms
- 0.5% THD
- LoCut: 70 Hz
- Pad: -10 dB
- Requires 48 V phantom power
- Including elastic suspension, microphone holder and storage bag
- Dimensions (Ø x length): 52 x 210 mm
- Weight: 0.5 kg
Do you open on Saturdays and Sundays?
Unfortunately not. We value our beauty sleep and need to recharge for the next Monday 🙂
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leisure.