View all by Warm Audio
The WA-47jr is an FET transformerless version of the highly renowned classic ‘47 microphone that has been used on countless hit records for the last 50+ years. The WA-47jr is fully discrete, has 3 polar patterns and is designed for pro studio, home studio, live, and broadcast applications. The WA-47jr sounds great on vocals, acoustic/electric guitars, acoustic/electric bass, drums, piano, strings, brass/woodwind instruments, and an array of other sources.
- Discrete construction
- Transformerless FET version of the renowned '47 classic
- Gold-coated double large diaphragm
- Switchable polar pattern: cardioid, ball, eight
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Dynamic range: 138 dB (A)
- Max. SPL: 147/157 dB SPL (@ 1 kHz 1k Ohm 0.5% THD 0 / -10 dB)
- Noise: 9 dB (A)
- Output impedance: max. 100 ohms
- Output: 16 dBu @ 1 kHz 1k ohms
- 0.5% THD
- LoCut: 70 Hz
- Pad: -10 dB
- Requires 48 V phantom power
- Including elastic suspension, microphone holder and storage bag
- Dimensions (Ø x length): 52 x 210 mm
- Weight: 0.5 kg
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 2-3 days to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase, then our delivery men will contact you via phone to make a delivery appointment with you
Do you open on Saturdays and Sundays?
Unfortunately not. We value our beauty sleep and need to recharge for the next Monday 🙂
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm