View all by Mooer
Guitar Power Amp
- Suitable for connection directly to effect units
- Class A / B tube circuit
- Output power: 20 watts
- Suitable for operation of guitar cabinets with 8-16 ohms.
- 1 x 12AXz (ECC83) and 1x AT7 (ECC81) pre-amp tubes
- 2 x Matched EL84 power amp tubes
- 2 x Input gain settings
- Transparent warm sound
- Controls for master and presence
- Hi / Low toggle switch to select the input impedance (Hi = 1 MOhm / Low = 220 kOhm)
- Standby toggle switch
- Power toggle switch
- Front-side 6.3 mm mono jack input
- Rear 1 x 8 ohms / 2 x 16 ohm 1/4" Mono-jack speaker outputs
- Rear 1 x 16 Ohm 1/4" Mono Jack Speaker Output
- Rear IEC AC IEC socket
- Rear AC Voltage Switch for Selecting Input Voltage (100 ~ 120V / 220 ~ 240V)
- Status LED
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 335 x 203 x 91 mm
- Weight: 5.25 kg
- Includes rack mounting ears and carrying handle
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm