View all by Ampeg
Don’t be fooled by its diminutive, dare we say "cute", appearance. The Ampeg Micro-VR Bass Guitar Amplifier Head is a compact powerhouse fully capable of pumping its 200 watts of genuine Round Sound ™ into myriad live and recording situations.
The Ampeg Micro-VR Bass Guitar Amplifier Head is a portable, powerful solid-state head in traditional Ampeg drag and is a pleasant surprise from the second you lay eyes on it to the moment its indisputable Ampeg tone hits your ears.
- 200 W RMS at 4 ohms
- Transistor preamp
- MOSFET output stage
- Aux stereo input (can be mixed with main input and be sent to the headphone output)
- Suitable for click or guide track
- Controls for 15 dB pad, gain, bass, Ultra-Mid, Treble, Volume and Limiter Defeat
- Silver faceplate
- Black reference
- Chrome corners and silver blue mesh fabric
- Switching power supply for worldwide use
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 304 x 140 x 254 mm
Can I have it delivered?
Not a problem at all. Any order over a €100.00 qualifies for free delivery anywhere in Malta and Gozo. Any order below that can also be delivered against a fee of €10.00
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.