View all by Special Offer
The Klark Teknik Square ONE is a dual 30-Band graphic EQ.The Square ONE graphic represents 30-years of Klark Teknik’s design expertise, offered at a more accessible price point, bringing superb audio performance within reach of the most budget-sensitive applications. The Square ONE range has been conceived by KLARK TEKNIK to offer audio professionals a range of easily accessible, high-performance audio equipment, which combine no-compromise sonic quality with a feature set containing all the essentials. Square ONE processors represent the very best of British design and engineering, combined with modern, efficient manufacturing methods, backed by an industry-leading 3-year warranty. Your Square ONE processor will give you the tools you need for professional results, and many years of reliable service.
- Frequency Response: +/- 0.5dB (20Hz-20kHz)
- Distortion: (THD+N) <0.005% @1kHz, +4dBu
- Dynamic Range: >112 dB (20Hz-20kHz unweighted)
- One fixed second-order high pass filter with an 80 Hz corner frequency and one fixed second-order low pass filter per channel with a 12 kHz corner frequency
- Has an equalisation section by-pass and shall be fail-safe to return automatically to the by-pass condition in the event of power supply interruption
- Centre-detented slide potentiometers arranged to give a graphical display of frequency plotted against level
- The slide potentiometers have protective covers to inhibit the ingress of dirt and dust
- All audio connections are electronically balanced and use XLR and 1/4" TRS jack connectors
- Capable of operating from a 100-240V +/- 10% 50/60Hz a.c. power source
- 45mm long-throw faders with integral dust guards for maximum accuracy and resolution
- Signal present & Clip LEDs
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 133mm (5.25") x 482mm (19") x 205mm (8")
- Weight: 4.4kg
Can I have it delivered?
Not a problem at all. Any order over a €100.00 qualifies for free delivery anywhere in Malta and Gozo. Any order below that can also be delivered against a fee of €20.00
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 12 to 24 hours to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase and another confirming your delivery date.