View all by IK Multimedia
How do you improve upon something so revolutionary that it changed the world? iRig 2 is the answer.
In 2010, for the first time ever, the original iRig allowed guitar and bass players to plug into their iPhone and use their mobile device to play, practice and record with apps like IK’s AmpliTube, Apple’s GarageBand and thousands more.
iRig 2 builds upon the success of its predecessor by introducing essential new features — like adjustable input gain, cross-platform compatibility and a 1/4" amplifier output — that will once again revolutionize the way you make your music while on the go.
- Fixed 3.5 mm TRRS jack cable for connection to devices with headset connectors with CTIA/AHJ wiring standards, e.g. iPhones, iPads, iPod Touch, Android Smartphones, etc.
- 6.3 mm Mono jack input for guitar, bass or other instruments with a mono output
- 6.3 mm Mono jack output for parallel use of an external amplifier
- Headphone jack with 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Selectable dual-mode switch: FX and THRU
- Adjustable input level
- Includes mounting material for microphone stands (or similar stands): Hook and loop fastener tape
- Dimensions: 72 x 39 x 21 mm
- Weight: 43 g
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
Where are you?
We are in Valletta Road, Mosta. Same street as Pama shopping centre, in front of the football ground
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leisure.