The Yamaha EMX5 12-Channel Powered Mixer is a 12-channel powered mixer, featuring 2 x 630W power at 4 ohms impedance, with a 3-band EQ, and eight mic/line XLR inputs. The EMX5 was designed specifically for musicians, performers, or public speakers who want premium sound quality, convenient operation, and are ready to take their sound reinforcement to the next level. Despite its compact construction, only speakers and a microphone are required along with this mixer to configure a fully functioning, extremely portable, and reliable sound system. The EMX5 features a built-in high-efficiency power amplifier of 2 x 630W of output power respectively. Despite its low power consumption, this amp is capable of very high volume output, yet still manages to remain surprisingly lightweight. The EMX5 also comes equipped with an onboard overload protection function to improve reliability and prolong component life and performance quality.
- 2x 630W @ 4Ω; 2x 460W @ 8Ω (1kHz THD+N less than 10% CEA2006)
- 2x 500W @ 4Ω; 2x 370W @ 8Ω (1kHz THD+N less than 1% CEA2006)
- Powerful & High Efficiency Class-D Amplifier
- 12x Line Inputs (8x Mono + 4x Stereo)
- High-Z Input (Channel 4) to Connect Guitars or Basses Directly
- 1-Knob Master EQ
- Onboard Feedback Suppressor
- 24x Different Comprehensive Effects
- Metal Chassis
- Large Handles
- Universal Power Supply
- Optional Rack-Mount Kit Sold Separately
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leisure.
What time do you open?
We are open for business Mon – Fri 10.00 am till 7.00 pm, excluding public holidays