View all by ART
The ART Dual X-Direct Active DI Box is a dual channel ‘direct input’ box with active circuitry on the input stage to allow for both high and low level inputs.
The ART Dual X-Direct Active DI Box has an amazingly flat frequency response with just +/-0.5dB deviation between 10Hz and 100kHz! This means the Dual X-Direct won’t colour your signal, allowing for transparent direct injection of your favourite instruments to a mixing console or recording device. The active electronics in the ART Dual X-Direct Active DI Box are powered by a 9V battery which turns off if phantom power is applied from an external microphone pre-amplifier.
- Dual channel
- Converts high-impedance inputs into 600 Ohm balanced outputs
- Active input stage electronics
- Phantom voltage or 9V battery powered
- 0dB / -30dB switchable input attenuation
- Ground lift control
- Inputs on balanced XLR / ¼” unbalanced TRS inputs
- Outputs on balanced XLR
- THRU connections ¼” unbalanced TRS
- +/-0.5dB 10Hz – 100kHz frequency response
- >80dB typical channel separation
- +4dBu / +34dBu maximum input level
- +6dBu (battery) / +14dBu (phantom) maximum output level
- H 44mm x L 483mm x D 89mm
- Weight: 612g
Do you open on Saturdays and Sundays?
Unfortunately not. We value our beauty sleep and need to recharge for the next Monday 🙂
What time do you open?
We are open for business Mon – Fri 10.00 am till 7.00 pm, excluding public holidays
Can I have it delivered?
Not a problem at all. Any order over a €100.00 qualifies for free delivery anywhere in Malta and Gozo. Any order below that can also be delivered against a fee of €10.00