View all by Marshall
Tap into burly Marshall tone anywhere from your bedroom to the stage, with the Marshall DSL40CR tube combo amp. With per-channel Gain and Volume controls, a dedicated Resonance control, reverb, and an effects loop, the Marshall DSL40CR is ready to gig. And with its adjustable power level, you can dial in cranked-amp tones that won’t wake your neighbors — or even use the Softube speaker-emulated output for direct recording and monitoring. Marshall even refined the EQ section for extremely versatile tone shaping. From glassy cleans to bone-rattling crunch to blistering high gain, your wish is the Marshall DSL40CR’s command.
- Reissue series - authentic DSL sound
- Power: 40W
- 2 footswitchable channels with classic gain and ultra gain
- Assembly: 12" Celestion V Type loudspeaker
- Preamp tubes: 4 x ECC83
- Power tubes: 2 x EL34
- Independent volume and gain controls for both channels
- Clean and Crunch Modes in the Classic Gain Channel
- Lead 1 and Lead 2 modes in the Ultra Gain channel
- Classic sound control with bass, middle and treble
- Presence control
- Tone-shift circuit
- Variable resonance control
- Pentode- / triode switch
- Digital reverb independent for each channel
- Speaker outputs: 2 x 16 ohms, 1 x 8 ohms and 1 x 16 ohms
How can I pay?
You can pay through Credit Card
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
Do you open on Saturdays and Sundays?
Unfortunately not. We value our beauty sleep and need to recharge for the next Monday 🙂