The DPA d:vote CORE 4099S sax mic promises clean, faithful sound and high gain-before-feedback courtesy of its tight supercardioid polar pattern. The unobtrusive CORE 4099S clamps securely to the bell of your soprano, alto, tenor, or baritone sax using a special clip, while its articulating gooseneck positions the mic right in the sweet spot — all without blocking sight lines or cluttering your stage
- Especially for saxophone
- Characteristics: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz with 2 dB soft boost at 10 - 12 kHz
- Boundary sound pressure level: 142 dB
- Gooseneck length 140 mm (suitable extension to 220 mm available under Article Nr. 294624)
- Removable cable
- Cable length 1.8 meters
- Cable diameter: 1.6 mm (cable with 2.2 mm diameter available under Article Nr. 289926)
- Improved microphone suspension for even less structure-borne noise
- B + K plug
- Includes special mount for saxophone and DAD 4099 XLR phantom power adapter
Can I have it delivered?
Not a problem at all. Any order over a €100.00 qualifies for free delivery anywhere in Malta and Gozo. Any order below that can also be delivered against a fee of €10.00
How can I pay?
You can pay through Credit Card
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays