View all by Proel
The CMN series of multipair cables consists of 100% shielded pairs individually insulated with number-printed transparent polypropylene (two XLPE jacket insulated conductors twisted together with drain wire in order to grant a total protection against crosstalk effects). The PVC overall jacket is made in accordance with CEI 20.20II and IEC 332.1 regulations (flame retardant jacket). Moreover, it offers a good flexibility even at very high temperatures. The cable extreme flexibility allows an easy winding.
- Application fields: Live events monitoring
- Stage boxes
- Recording studios
- Conductors: Bare copper
- 26 AWG = 18 x 0.10 mm (0.14 mm²)
- Insulation: XLPE ø 1 mm white/red
- Shield: CONDUCTORS
- Aluminium foil copper colour 100%
- Cotton tape 100%
- Drain wire: Tinned copper
- 24 AWG = 7 x 0.18 mm (0.22 mm²)
- Jacket: PAIRS
- Number-printed transparent PP ø 2.80 mm
- Flexible flame retardant PVC 60 shore
- ø 13.20 mm
- Complying with CEI 20.20II / IEC 332.1 regulations
- Conductor resistance: 127 Ohm/Km @ 20°C
- Shied resistance: 99 Ohm/Km @ 20°C
- Conductor/conductor capacitance: 52 pF/mt @1 KHz
- Conductor/shield capacitance: 89 pF/mt @ 1 KHz
- Nominal Impedance: 100 ± 3 Ohm
- Attenuation: 1 MHz = 2.20 dB/100 mt
- 3 MHz = 3.90 dB/100 mt
- 6 MHz = 5.50 dB/100 mt
- 8 MHz = 6.40 dB/100 mt
- 10 MHz = 7.10 dB/100 mt
- Velocity of propagation: 66 %
- Operating temperature: -20°C / +80°C
- Test voltage: 700 V AC
- 1000 V DC
- Minumum bending radius: 10x overall diameter
- Colours Available: Dull black
- Notes: Custom packaging
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
Where are you?
We are in Valletta Road, Mosta. Same street as Pama shopping centre, in front of the football ground