Snare and tom microphone for close miking. Equipped with shock mount for sound isolation, it features a dynamic locking stand adapter for simple set-up, a steel mesh grille for durability, and a neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio.
- Ideal instrument controlling eg for toms, snare, percussion
- Integrated, adjustable stand adapter with integral XLR connector for easy installation and maximum flexibility.
- Uniform supercardioid polar pattern for high gain before feedback with maximum gain and maximum suppression of noise.
- Compact design saves space on stage.
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and damage.
- Neodymium magnet for high output levels with minimal noise.
- Pneumatic shock mount protects against impact noise and vibration.
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Output impedance: 290 O
- Open circuit sensitivity: -51 dBV / Pa (2.8 mV)
- Weight: 468 g
- Bag included
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.