Snare and tom microphone for close miking. Equipped with shock mount for sound isolation, it features a dynamic locking stand adapter for simple set-up, a steel mesh grille for durability, and a neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio.
- Ideal instrument controlling eg for toms, snare, percussion
- Integrated, adjustable stand adapter with integral XLR connector for easy installation and maximum flexibility.
- Uniform supercardioid polar pattern for high gain before feedback with maximum gain and maximum suppression of noise.
- Compact design saves space on stage.
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and damage.
- Neodymium magnet for high output levels with minimal noise.
- Pneumatic shock mount protects against impact noise and vibration.
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Output impedance: 290 O
- Open circuit sensitivity: -51 dBV / Pa (2.8 mV)
- Weight: 468 g
- Bag included
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.