Shure WL183 Lavalier Microphone is designed for use with a wireless body-pack transmitter.
Shure WL183 Lavalier Microphone is recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement, recording, or remote monitoring applications.
- Low handling noise
- Pickup angle: 360 degrees
- Included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility
- 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector
- Frequency Response - 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Output Impedance - 1800 ohms
- Sensitivity (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)- WL183: -40.0 dBV/Pa
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level - WL183: 125.0 dB SPL
- Output Noise (A-weighted)- WL183: 22.5 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range - 102.5 dB
- Polarity - Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pins 3 and 4 relative to pin 1
- Power Requirements - Regulated nominal +5 Vdc (1.5 Vdc to 10 Vdc) provided at microphone connector pin 2 relative to pin 1 of a Shure wireless microphone transmitter.
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 12 to 24 hours to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase and another confirming your delivery date.
Where are you?
We are in Valletta Road, Mosta. Same street as Pama shopping centre, in front of the football ground
Do you open on Saturdays and Sundays?
Unfortunately not. We value our beauty sleep and need to recharge for the next Monday 🙂