Shure WL183 Lavalier Microphone is designed for use with a wireless body-pack transmitter.
Shure WL183 Lavalier Microphone is recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement, recording, or remote monitoring applications.
- Low handling noise
- Pickup angle: 360 degrees
- Included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility
- 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector
- Frequency Response - 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Output Impedance - 1800 ohms
- Sensitivity (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)- WL183: -40.0 dBV/Pa
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level - WL183: 125.0 dB SPL
- Output Noise (A-weighted)- WL183: 22.5 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range - 102.5 dB
- Polarity - Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pins 3 and 4 relative to pin 1
- Power Requirements - Regulated nominal +5 Vdc (1.5 Vdc to 10 Vdc) provided at microphone connector pin 2 relative to pin 1 of a Shure wireless microphone transmitter.
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
Can I have it delivered?
Not a problem at all. Any order over a €100.00 qualifies for free delivery anywhere in Malta and Gozo. Any order below that can also be delivered against a fee of €20.00