The Steinberg UR12 USB 2.0 Audio Interface is the smallest USB audio interface of Steinbergs UR range. At a quick glance, it features 2 inputs, 1 XLR and 1 Hi-Z input; latency free hardware monitoring; iPad connectivity; studio grade a/d conversion with up to 24 bit/192 kHz quality which is all in cased in a durable solid metal housing.
The XLR input and Hi-Z input each have a dedicated gain knob and peak led. The Hi-Z input provides high impedance continuation. This allows you to plug electric or bass guitars straight into the interface. Additionally, the XLR input has a class-A, D-PRE mic preamp that supports +48 V phantom power. The D-PRE preamp helps produce highly detailed sound for vocals and other microphone sources. The headphones and direct monitor output share a volume knob. A simple press of the press the direct monitor switch, enables hardware monitoring of the audio signals.
The rear features stereo RCA outputs that allow you to use passive or active studio monitors. A USB 2.0 plugs straight into your PC, or using the Apple Camera Connection Kit, an iPad. An added USB connector that can be used with any standard USB power adaptors or an external USB battery pack for when on the move and using your iPad.
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- 1 Class-A D-PRE mic preamp supporting +48 V phantom power
- 1 mic input (XLR) and 1 Hi-Z instrument input (TRS), 2 line outputs (RCA)
- 1 headphones output
- Latency-free hardware monitoring of input signal
- Cross-platform compatibility with Windows, OS X and iPad (with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit/Lightening to USB Camera Adapter)
- USB-powered for mobile recordings with Mac and PC, additional USB mini socket for power source connection when used with the iPad
- Loopback function for internet live broadcasting
- Rugged metal housing
- Includes Cubase AI DAW software download version
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm
How can I pay?
You can pay through Credit Card
Do you open on Saturdays and Sundays?
Unfortunately not. We value our beauty sleep and need to recharge for the next Monday 🙂