View all by Red Sound
It is a 2-way monitor that offers a new perspective of sonic power and precision for producers and musicians around the world, with remarkable definition at any volume level.
This 2-way monitor falls into the Near-Field category for close listening in environments no smaller than 15 square meters.
The transducers are powered by a single, powerful, state-of-the-art Class D amplifier, and like the rest of the Studio Series range, thanks to RAW – P (Real Adaptive Watt – Power) technology, it optimizes power, response and sound balance.
- Power final: Class D High Level with 2 Independent Channels
- Supply: 110-120 VAC / 60 Hz with protection fuse 220-240 VAC / 50 Hz with protection fuse
- Number of Routes: 2
- Transducer: 1 x 6.5 "Ceramic Woofer
- Tweeter: 1 "Soft Dome in Silk
- Frequency Response: 40 - 20000 Hz (+/- 3dB)
- Listening Mode: 3 Variants via selector (Dark - Flat - Bright)
- Nominal Power (RMS): 100 W
- Maximum Power: 200 W
- Sensitivity (1W / 1m): 110 dB
- Crossover network: Passive analog
- Finish: Matt lacquer
- Dimensions (cm) (WxHxD): 23x33.7x35.4
- Weight kg): 9.9
- 2x Rear Signal Input: Balanced Jack / XLR
- 1x Rear Power Output: Speakon / Jack (for channel 2)
- Reflex agreement: Front
- Grid: Veined wood
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
How can I pay?
You can pay through Credit Card
Do you open on Saturdays and Sundays?
Unfortunately not. We value our beauty sleep and need to recharge for the next Monday 🙂