The Line 6 POD Go pairs traditional controls with a large color LCD to let players interact with virtual amps, stomps, and cabs in new and meaningful ways. Whether you’re running live FX into a stage amp, recording and re-amping through modeled amps and cabs, or outputting rich Helix-derived tones directly from the stage to the PA, the POD Go has you covered. The price and simplicity of the POD Go tailor this floor processor to players who have been on the fence about diving into the Line 6 ecosystem; despite boasting a premium HX Family sound library — the Blackface, Plexi Lead, Treadplate, and all your favorites are here — there’s only a short learning curve standing behind the POD Go and total integration with your rig. Who knows? Once you experience the freedom of gigging out with nothing but the guitar on your back and the Line 6 POD Go at your feet, you may never drag an amp out of your practice space again.
- Over 300 effects and models from the Helix series, M series and Legacy series
- Up to 6 amplifier, speaker and effect models at the same time
- Includes looper and loudspeaker simulations (Third-Party IR loading)
- Integrated expression pedal
- Compact and light design
- Free POD Go Edit app
- Controls: Interval, Cents, Delay, Shiftlevel, Mix, Menu, Save, Volume
- Foot switch: Up, Down, A, B, C, D, Mode, Tap / Tuner
- LED: 8 Footswitch effects
- Display: 4.3" Colour LCD
- Guitar input: 6.3 mm jack
- EXP 2/Footswitch connection: 6.3 mm stereo
- Send & Return: 2x 6.3 mm jack
- Main output Left & Right: 6.3 mm jack
- Amp output: 6.3 mm jack
- Headphone jack: 6.3 mm jack
- USB Type-B
- AC adapter connector: Hollow plug socket 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative pole inside
- Current consumption: 2500 mA
- Power supply via 9 V DC power adapter (included in delivery)
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm
What time do you open?
We are open for business Mon – Fri 10.00 am till 7.00 pm, excluding public holidays
Where are you?
We are in Valletta Road, Mosta. Same street as Pama shopping centre, in front of the football ground