The Rode NT3 is a Studio and Location Multi Powered 3/4 inch diapragm, Condenser Microphone.
Intended for studio, stage and location work, this versatile handheld or stand mounted microphone incorporates a true externally polarized condenser (hyper-cardioid polar response) transducer with an internal capsule shock mounting system, and an ultra-low noise electronic circuit that has a high immunity to R.F. interference.
Incorporating a rugged welded and heat-treated mesh head and all metal body. The NT3 is supplied in a zip pouch with a windshield, stand mount and thread adaptor.
- Transformerless output
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Heavy duty Cast metal/satin nickel body
- High immunity to RF interference
- High strength welded and heat treated mesh head
- Premium quality surface mount components
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Hypercardioid polar response
- Full frequency response
- Battery status LED indicator and the NT 3 can be powered via 48-volt phantom or a single 9-volt alkaline battery if phantom power in not available
- RM3 (stand mount), ZP1 (zip pouch) WS1 (windshield) included with this microphone
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal