View all by Marshall
A gig-worthy 50w amp with an undeniably bold sound. With four channels, three-band EQ and a range of digital FX, the MG50TM lets you take control of your tone. The settings can also be stored for easy recall and are switchable using Stompware footswitching technology. The custom 12” speaker can easily cope with gigs but is also suitable for studio use.
- Power: 50W
- 4 analog channels - fully programmable
- Equipment: 12 "speaker
- 2 simultaneous effects - Reverb and a Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Octaver, Vibrato and Delay effect (Delay in 4 different modes: Studio, Tape, Multi-Tap, Reverse)
- Separated delay control
- Emulated / Headphone output
- MP3 / Line Input
- Programmable serial effects loop
- Programmable Damping: 2 FDD Styles
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 518 x 494 x 278 mm
- Weight: 16.6 kg
- Finish: Black / Gold
- Incl. 2-fold footswitch
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leisure.
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
How can I pay?
You can pay through Credit Card