The Yamaha MG16XU is a 16 channel mixer that is both portable and powerful. It offers a wide choice of I/O options and also has a 2in / 2out USB function that provides up to 24bit/192kHz audio quality.
The Yamaha MG12XU features 16 channels across 8 mono and 4 stereo tracks, with 10 microphone inputs and 16 line inputs. There is also 4 group busses, a stereo bus and 4 aux channels which includes FX, 3-band EQa single-dial compressor that allows for control of vocals or instrument input, 48V phantom power for condenser microphones, and pad switches on the mono inputs to attenuate hot signals.
The MG16XU is also compatible with iPad (2 or later) and comes with a downloadable copy of Cubase AI DAW software.
- 16-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 10 Mic / 16 Line Inputs (8 mono + 4 stereo)
- 4 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 4 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- 24-bit/192kHz 2in/2out USB Audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase Al DAW software download version
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Rack Mount Kit Included
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 444 mm x 130 mm x 500 mm (17.5" x 5.1" x 19.7")
- Net Weight: 6.8 kg (15.0 lbs.)
What time do you open?
We are open for business Mon – Fri 10.00 am till 7.00 pm, excluding public holidays
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
Do you open on Saturdays and Sundays?
Unfortunately not. We value our beauty sleep and need to recharge for the next Monday 🙂