The Yamaha MG12XU is a 12 channel mixer that is both portable and powerful. It offers a wide choice of I/O options and also has a 2in / 2out USB function that provides up to 24bit/192kHz audio quality.
The Yamaha MG12XU features 12 channels across 4 mono and 4 stereo tracks, with 6 microphone inputs and 12 line inputs. There is also 2 group busses and 2 aux channels which includes FX, 3-band EQa single-dial compressor that allows for control of vocals or instrument input, 48V phantom power for condenser microphones, and pad switches on the mono inputs to attenuate hot signals.
The MG12XU is also compatible with iPad (2 or later) and comes with a downloadable copy of Cubase AI DAW software.
- 12-Channel Mixing Console
- Max. 6 Mic / 12 Line Inputs (4 mono + 4 stereo)
- 2 GROUP Buses + 1 Stereo Bus
- 2 AUX (incl. FX)
- “D-PRE” mic preamps with an inverted Darlington circuit
- 1-Knob compressors
- High-grade effects: SPX with 24 programs
- 24-bit / 192kHz 2in / 2out USB Audio functions
- Works with the iPad (2 or later) through the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit / Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
- Includes Cubase Al DAW software download version
- PAD switch on mono inputs
- +48V phantom power
- XLR balanced outputs
- Internal universal power supply for world-wide use
- Optional Rack Mount Kit RK-MG12 Available
- Metal chassis
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 308 mm x 118 mm x 422 mm (12.1" x 4.6" x 16.6")
- Net Weight: 4.2 kg (9.3 lbs.)
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
Can I have it delivered?
Not a problem at all. Any order over a €100.00 qualifies for free delivery anywhere in Malta and Gozo. Any order below that can also be delivered against a fee of €10.00
Where are you?
We are in Valletta Road, Mosta. Same street as Pama shopping centre, in front of the football ground