View all by Marshall
In a nutshell, the Marshall all-valve, 2-channel JVM205H 50W tube head is a 2-channel, 50W version of the most versatile Marshall amplifier ever made, the JVM410H. Both channels are completely independent of each other and they boast 3 Modes, all 6 of which are footswitchable and feature their own unique gain structure. It effectively makes the JVM205H 6 Marshalls in one!
The JVM205H has studio-quality digital reverb with a level control for each channel. This is also footswitchable, as are the amp’s two Master Volume controls and the Series/Parallel effects loop. Resonance and Presence are also equipped with master controls.
With its ingenious footswitch (UK patent pending) and the fact all the amp’s switching (channel/modes, Reverb, Master Volume selection, FX loop) can be done via MIDI, you’re looking at an incredibly flexible amp! The 4-way footswitch boasts LEDs and memory, plus it connects to the amp via a regular guitar cable.
From the cleanest clean to the filthiest distortion ever found in a Marshall and all points in-between, the JVM205H all-valve amp head will give you whatever tone you need right when you need it.
- 50W power
- All-valve, with 5 x 12AX7s and 2 x EL34s
- 2 totally independent, footswitchable channels
- Each channel has 3 footswitchable modes
- Footswitchable, studio-quality digital reverb
- Independent reverb controls for each channel
- 2 footswitchable master volumes
- 2 FX loops, one series, and one parallel
- Parallel FX loop is footswitchable on/off
- Speaker emulated XLR output
- 4-way footswitch (with memory) supplied
- All switching can be done via MIDI
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
Do you open on Saturdays and Sundays?
Unfortunately not. We value our beauty sleep and need to recharge for the next Monday 🙂
Where are you?
We are in Valletta Road, Mosta. Same street as Pama shopping centre, in front of the football ground