HX Stomp™ is a professional-grade guitar processor that delivers the sound of Helix® amps, cabs, and effects in an ultra-compact pedal. Whether you prefer to play through a traditional amp-and-pedal setup, or go direct onstage or in the studio, HX Stomp seamlessly integrates into a variety of environments and applications. Utilizing the same DSP and HX Modeling technology as its bigger Helix brethren, the HX Stomp guitar pedal nonetheless fits easily onto your pedalboard, or even in the pocket of your gig bag. There are over 300 amps, cabs, and effects—including a looper. HX Stomp contains all the same HX models found in Helix family products, as well as the legacy effects library from Line 6® M-Series pedals, and stompbox modelers such as the DL4™. Use it as a "super stompbox," a backup or travel rig, an add-on tone expander when combined with other modelers, an audio interface—or even a complete guitar or bass rig.
- Utilizes the same HX Modelling as Helix
- Over 300 effects and models from Helix, M-Series, and legacy Line 6 products
- Up to 6 simultaneous amp, cab, and effect blocks (including a looper and IR loading)
- 3 capacitive-sensing footswitches with color-coded LED rings facilitate fast editing
- TRS dual expression pedal/footswitch input extends creative control capabilities
- Stereo inputs & outputs
- Stereo effects loop (mono/stereo TRS send + stereo returns)
- MIDI compatible
- USB Connectivity
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.