The RØDE HS2 is a low profile, ergonomic and lightweight headset microphone that provides clean, clear and pronounced audio for any application where the microphone needs to be in close proximity to presenter’s mouth.
The result of an extensive and complete redesign process, the RØDE HS2 features an adjustable corrosion resistant stainless spring-steel boom arm and headband connected to pliable hypoallergenic silicone ear strips for maximum flexibility and user comfort.
- Size L - for adults
- Miniature condenser capsule with omnidirectional characteristic
- Frequency response 60 Hz - 18 kHz
- Sensitivity: 21 mV
- SPL: 122 dB
- Telescopic boom and neckband from stainless spring steel
- Flexible, ultra-comfortable and hypoallergenic silicone ear hook
- 1.2 m Kevlar reinforced braid shielded cable
- Gold plated 3.5 mm TRS output with removable locking nut
- Power supply: Plug-in Power (2 - 5 V) via connected device
- Scratch-resistant paint coating
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 124 x 205 x 50 mm
- Weight 20 g
- Colour: Skin
- Includes Mini-furry windshield and pop filter
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal