The HX Effects™ processor was designed to be integrated into traditional amp and pedal setups and may serve as anything from a dedicated multi-effects unit to the command center for your entire rig. Although compact in size, it delivers the same professional-grade sound quality and authentic HX® Modeling found in our market-leading Helix® processors.
- More than 100 HX effects
- Of which up to 9 effects can be used simultaneously
- Import of own Impulse Responses (IRS)
- Parallel stereo signal paths
- Inputs can be switched between line / instrument level
- Two assignable effect loops (stereo linkable)
- Two expression pedal inputs and up to four amplifier switching outputs
- LED displays for naming pedals and patch names
- Colour-coded LCD rings to differentiate the effect types (delay, modulation, etc.)
- Touch-sensitive footswitch for quick access to effect parameters and functions
- Control: 4 stopless rotary knobs
- Push Buttons: Save - Edit - Home - Action - Left - Right
- Display: LED displays
- Footswitch: 8 touch-sensitive footswitches with LCD ring
- Connections: mono / stereo input (2x 6.3 mm jack) - mono / stereo output (2x 6.3 mm jack) - FX Loop 1 & 2 (4x 6.3 mm jack) - 2x pedal / Ext Amp (2 x 6.3 mm stereo jack) - MIDI In / Out - USB power supply connector (coaxial socket 5.5 x 2.1 mm - negative pole inside)
Where are you?
We are in Valletta Road, Mosta. Same street as Pama shopping centre, in front of the football ground
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm