View all by Rockboard
The RockBoard Gold Series Flat Patch Cables lift our popular Flat Patch Cables onto a new level of quality. Designed to be extra flat and space-saving, they optimize pedalboard real-estate, featuring a slim rectangular body and extra thin angled plugs. Their contacts and plug housings are gold-plated. The Cables feature a double shielding of braided copper wire and aluminum foil that shields the flexible copper conductor core from high as well as low frequency interference. The Gold Series Flat Patch Cables guarantee best signal quality and keep your setup tidy and neat looking.
- high quality double shielded flat patch cables with rectangular profile
- compact and super flat angled plugs
- gold plated connectors
- metal plug housings
- flexible copper conductor 20 x 0.12 mm
- braided copper shielding 4 x 16 x 0.12 mm
- additional aluminum foil shielding
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- outer PVC insulation
- capacitance of less than 10 pF/decimeters
- conductor resistance of less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- angled 6.3 mm mono audio plugs
- operating temperature -15º C to +70° C
- outer dimensions cable (W x H) 7 x 3 mm (rectangular)
- outer dimensions plugs (W x H) 12.5 x 7.5 mm
- black with gold plated plug housings
- length 5 cm (1 15/16")
Can I have it delivered?
Not a problem at all. Any order over a €100.00 qualifies for free delivery anywhere in Malta and Gozo. Any order below that can also be delivered against a fee of €10.00
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leisure.
Where are you?
We are in Valletta Road, Mosta. Same street as Pama shopping centre, in front of the football ground