Electro-Voice is expanding its industry-leading EVOLVE series with the launch of the EVOLVE 50M column loudspeaker system. The EVOLVE 50M features ElectroVoice’s new QuickSmart Link digital audio and control technology, an onboard mixer, DSP and effects – all combined within the sleek EVOLVE 50 format. The EVOLVE 50M is the perfect choice for bands/musicians, AV rental companies, DJs and any application where true professional audio performance is required in a super-compact and portable package.
- With DSP functions and Bluetooth streaming
- 12" Bass drivers and 8 x 3.5" high-frequency drivers
- Easy and intuitive installation thanks to the spacer bar with integrated cabling and magnetic locking
- The EV QuickSmart Mobile App configures, controls and monitors up to 6 Evolve systems
- Using QuickSmart Link, two EVOLVE 50M systems can be connected via a network cable, which doubles the number of mic / line inputs and the entire band can be mixed using the QuickSmart Mobile App
- The QuickSmartDSP offers high-class processing via one-button operation and an LC display
- DSP functions: 4 presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club)
- Multi-band EQ
- 5 User presets
- Phantom power
- Input level
- Master level
- Frequency response: 43 - 20000 Hz @ -3dB / 37 - 20000 Hz @ -10dB
- Maximum level: 127dB
- Coverage pattern (HxV): 120° x 40°
- Power: 1000 watts
- Crossover frequency: 200Hz
- Material: Bass made of 15mm plywood, column made of composite, spacer rod made of aluminium
- Includes transport bag for column and distance rod
- Dimensions bass (H x W x D): 530 x 345 x 471 mm
- Dimensions column (H x W x D): 825 x 102 x 172 mm
- Dimensions of the spacer rod (H x W x D): 929 x 48.5 x 55 mm
- Construction height: 2045 mm
- Weight bass: 20.3 kg
- Weight column: 4.7 kg
- Weight of distance rod: 1.25 kg
- Colour: Black
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leisure.
What time do you open?
We are open for business Mon – Fri 10.00 am till 7.00 pm, excluding public holidays
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.