View all by Marshall
The Marshall DSL100H is a Valve Guitar Head from Marshall’s 2012 DSL series.
The Marshall DSL-100H is part of an update to the DSL series, based on the best-selling JCM2000 DSL100 head, and provides vintage Marshall valve tones in a versatile head.
The DSL100-H features two channels, Classic Gain and Ultra Gain, with separate Gain and Volume controls and for each. The Classic Gain channel is based on the ‘clean’ mode of a DSL100H’s Classic Gain channel, while the Ultra Gain channel is based on the ‘Lead 2’ mode of a DSL100H’s Ultra Gain Channel, which was influenced by a hot-rodded JCM800 2203.
The Classic Gain channel has separate Clean and Crunch modes, and the Ultra Gain channel has two channels providing different levels of gain; Lead 1 and Lead 2. The DSL100H features reverb with individual reverb level controls for each channel.
The DSL100H has a 5-band EQ featuring Bass, Middle, Treble, Presence and Resonance controls as well as Tone Shift and Deep options. Tone Shift reconfigures the tone network to give a new dimension to passive tone shaping and, when engaged and the Middle control is turned down, the amp produces an aggressive, scooped-mid, modern metal sound. The Deep button adds a resonant bass boost at the power-amp stage.
The Marshal DSL100H also features an output power selector, to switch between Pentode and Triode modes. Pentode mode outputs the full 100 watts, while Triode mode switches the amp’s power output down to 50 watts. Triode mode produces a smoother, less aggresive sound. There’s also an FX loop with Send and Receive jacks and an On/Off switch.
The DSL100H has two outputs for 8 ohm speakers and an output for 16 ohms. It is equipped with four ECC83 pre-amp valves and four EL34 valves in the power-amp stage, all housed in a well built chassis in Marshall’s famous black and gold colours.
- Update to the DSL series
- Two channel, all-valve guitar amp head
- Classic Gain channel has Clean and Crunch modes
- Ultra Gain channel has Lead 1 and Lead 2 modes
- Each channel has controls for Gain and Volume
- 5-band EQ has controls for Bass, Middle, Treble, Presence and Resonance
- Tone Shift function adds a mid-shift and modern metal tone when the Middle control is cut
- Deep function adds a bass boost
- Fitted with 4 x ECC83 pre-amp valves, 4 x EL34 power-amp valves and 1 x ECC83 reverb valve
- Features Pentode and Triode mode for 100 watt and 50 watt output options
- 2 x 8 ohm speaker outputs, 1 x 16 ohm speaker output
- PEDL00009 footswitch included
- 741mm width x 274mm height x 242mm depth
- Weighs 24.2kg
Where are you?
We are in Valletta Road, Mosta. Same street as Pama shopping centre, in front of the football ground
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 3-4 days to process an order, but due to the Christmas season it could take 1-2 weeks. You will receive an email confirming your purchase, then our delivery men will contact you via phone to make a delivery appointment with you.