View all by ART
With the DJ Pre II you can connect a turntable to a conventional line input such as a mixing console, a sound card or a tape deck. The DJ Pre II is a phono preamp with built-in RIAA equalisation and is simply put between turntables and line input. All required connections and patching possibilities are included in the DJ Pre II of course.
- Phono preamp with RIAA EQ
- Switchable low cut filter
- Knob for input gain and signal/ clip LED
- Outputs with low impedance for use with almost any sound card
- Inputs and outputs: RCA connector
- Frequency range: 10 Hz - 50 kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Dimensions: 106 x 44 x 88 mm
- Weight: 570 g
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 3-4 days to process an order, but due to the Christmas season it could take 1-2 weeks. You will receive an email confirming your purchase, then our delivery men will contact you via phone to make a delivery appointment with you.
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays