The Yamaha DHR series is an excellent choice for anybody looking to elevate their sound reinforcement game to a higher level of professional quality, precision, and performance.
DHR15 features a premium plywood cabinet coated in a strong polyurea finish that guarantees longevity unrivalled in this class of loudspeakers. In addition, each DHR model in the series has been optimised to meet the demands of a wide range of sound reinforcement applications, with a 10" model designed for fixed installation and utilities, a 12" model designed for use as a floor monitor, and a DHR15" model for FOH applications—all featuring custom transducers driven by DSP-equipped class-D power amplifiers to deliver stunning sound quality and clarity.
When combined with practical features tailored to their unique uses, the DHR series allows you to select the appropriate speaker for a wide range of acoustic settings. So isn’t it time to put DHR quality and performance to the test to improve your sound?
- Speaker Type: 2-way, Bi-amped Powered Speaker, Bass-reflex
- Frequency Response: 44 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage Area: H90° x V60°
- Crossover: 1.8 kHz: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Maximum Output Level: 131 dB SPL
- Amplifier Class: Class-D
- Cooling: Fan cooling, 4 speeds
- Power Consumption: 74 W (1/8power), 18 W (Idle)
- Power Requirements: 100 V, 100-120 V, 220-240 V, 110/127/220 V (Brazil), 50/60 Hz
- Bit-Depth: 24-bit
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Processors: HPF: OFF, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 24 dB/Oct.; D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
Where are you?
We are in Valletta Road, Mosta. Same street as Pama shopping centre, in front of the football ground