The Yamaha DHR series is an excellent choice for anybody looking to elevate their sound reinforcement game to a higher level of professional quality, precision, and performance.
DHR15 features a premium plywood cabinet coated in a strong polyurea finish that guarantees longevity unrivalled in this class of loudspeakers. In addition, each DHR model in the series has been optimised to meet the demands of a wide range of sound reinforcement applications, with a 10" model designed for fixed installation and utilities, a 12" model designed for use as a floor monitor, and a DHR15" model for FOH applications—all featuring custom transducers driven by DSP-equipped class-D power amplifiers to deliver stunning sound quality and clarity.
When combined with practical features tailored to their unique uses, the DHR series allows you to select the appropriate speaker for a wide range of acoustic settings. So isn’t it time to put DHR quality and performance to the test to improve your sound?
- Speaker Type: 2-way, Bi-amped Powered Speaker, Bass-reflex
- Frequency Response: 44 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage Area: H90° x V60°
- Crossover: 1.8 kHz: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Maximum Output Level: 131 dB SPL
- Amplifier Class: Class-D
- Cooling: Fan cooling, 4 speeds
- Power Consumption: 74 W (1/8power), 18 W (Idle)
- Power Requirements: 100 V, 100-120 V, 220-240 V, 110/127/220 V (Brazil), 50/60 Hz
- Bit-Depth: 24-bit
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Processors: HPF: OFF, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 24 dB/Oct.; D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
How can I pay?
You can pay through Credit Card
Where are you?
We are in Valletta Road, Mosta. Same street as Pama shopping centre, in front of the football ground
Can I have it delivered?
Not a problem at all. Any order over a €100.00 qualifies for free delivery anywhere in Malta and Gozo. Any order below that can also be delivered against a fee of €10.00