The Yamaha DHR12M is a 2-way bi-amp powered loudspeaker with a 12-inch woofer and a 1.75-inch HF driver in a space saving coaxial configuration, perfect for use as a floor monitor.
Combining a 1000W amplifier and high performance DSP with the same plywood construction found on Yamaha’s high-end DZR Series, the DHR12M offers best-in-class sound quality and durability.
– The coaxial driver delivers precise, smooth phase and frequency response characteristics ideal for use in monitoring applications
– Featuring a plywood cabinet that delivers a clear sound with minimal vibration
– Compact, low profile, plywood enclosure with a polyurea coating for a robust, scratch-resistant surface
– A pole socket for use on a stand
– Propitiatory FIR-X™ tuning, provides FIR filtering and corrective EQ, minimizing phase distortion
- Powered: Yes
Power Configuration: Single Amp
LF Driver Size: 12" woofer
HF Driver Size: 1.75" High-compression driver
LF Driver Power Amp: 800W
HF Driver Power Amp: 200W
Total Power: 1000W Class D
Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo
Outputs: 1 x XLR
Frequency Response: 55Hz-20kHz (-10 dB)
Maximum Peak SPL: 129 dB SPL @ 1m
Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90°
Vertical Coverage Angle: 60°
Signal Processing: 48-bit DSP
Enclosure Material: Plywood with Polyurea coating
Mounting Options: Floor Wedge
Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
Weight: 36.3 lbs.
What time do you open?
We are open for business Mon – Fri 10.00 am till 7.00 pm, excluding public holidays
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.