The pursuit of perfection is ongoing and will probably never end, but along the way Yamaha has introduced a number of innovations that have become industry standards offering performance and familiarity that discerning users continue to demand. By definition, “standards” are best kept as they are. With evolutionary refinements, of course.
Yamaha CL series digital mixing consoles represent a new level of refinement. They offer an evolved experience in accessible mixing, plus sonic purity with sound shaping capabilities that will give the most imaginative engineer unprecedented creative freedom. The CL series embodies the leading standards in live sound in their most advanced, most expressive form.
Every engineer, artist, and audience agrees that sound quality is the bottom line. That’s a given. Through thorough analysis, review, and refinement of every detail of the circuitry and technology used, Yamaha CL series consoles deliver naturally superior sound plus a comprehensive range of “coloring” options that give the sonic craftsmen who will use them extraordinary creative freedom. The signal processors provided are plentiful and of the highest quality, including extraordinary Portico 5033/5043 EQ and compressor devices that bring Yamaha VCM technology together with the legendary talents of Rupert Neve. The platform is pure and natural, so the engineer can create and deliver the ideal sound.
A truly useful sound reinforcement console is one that can keep pace with the rapidly and dramatically changing demands of live sound applications. Efficient, intuitive operation is essential. Yamaha’s acclaimed Centralogic concept is the core of a refined user interface that offers a new, unprecedented level of operating efficiency in the CL series, from visual feedback right down to the form and feel of the faders and controls. The CL consoles are also ready for seamlessly integrated remote control and offline editing via an Apple iPad® or other computer. Control is familiar and intuitive, while at the same time offering extensive freedom.
Network capabilities are rapidly becoming fundamental and indispensable in today’s fast-paced world of digital live sound. CL series consoles feature separate console and I/O rack components that communicate via the Dante™ network audio protocol, allowing fast, efficient design and deployment of capable systems from the most basic to the dazzlingly complex. The ability to add Lake® processing via expansion slots also adds to the system’s versatility and adaptability to the widest range of mixing needs.
With a three-section fader layout for efficient hands-on control, the CL5 is the ideal choice for a diverse spectrum of live sound systems.
- Input channels: 72 mono, 8 stereo
- Fader configuration: 16-fader left section, 8-fader Centralogic section, 8-fader right section,
- 2-fader master section
- Aluminum stay for iPad support
- Built-in meter bridge
- Sampling frequency rate: Internal 44.1kHz / 48kHz
- External: 44.1kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0% (±200ppm), 48kHz: +4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0%
- Signal delay: Less than 2.5ms, OMNI IN to OMNI OUT, Fs=48kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: Less than 0.05% 20Hz-20kHz@+4dBu into 600 Ohm, OMNI IN to OMNI OUT, Input
- Gain = Min.
- Frequency response: +0.5, -1.5dB 20Hz-20kHz, refer to +4dBu output @1kHz, OMNI IN to OMNI OUT
- Dynamic range: 112dB typ.: DA Converter / 108dB typ.: OMNI IN to OMNI OUT, Input Gain = Min.
- Crosstalk: -100dB*1, adjacent OMNI IN/OMNI OUT channels, Input Gain = Min.
- Power requirements: US/Canada: 120V 60Hz, Japan: 100V 50/60Hz, China: 110-240V 50/60Hz, Korea: 220V
- 60Hz, Other: 110-240V 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 170W: Internal Power Supply / 200W: Simultaneous use of Internal PSU and External
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 1053mm (41 1/2in) x 299mm (11 3/4in) x 667mm (26 1/4in)
- Net weight: 36kg (79.4lb)
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 12 to 24 hours to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase and another confirming your delivery date.