Designed to excel in live sound and broadcast applications, the Yamaha CL3 digital mixer delivers outstanding sound quality and impressive show control. Connect Rio series stage boxes (not included) for up to 64 mono and eight stereo mixable channels, with 24 channel faders and two master faders for control. Built-in Virtual Circuitry Modeling created by Rupert Neve Designs gives you access to Neve Portico 5033 EQ and Portico 5043 compressor/limiter processors, plus other spot-on emulations of classic hardware processors. And built-in Dan Dugan automatic mixing makes it easy for any operator to optimize microphones and effectively fight feedback. In short, world-class sound is easily attainable with the Yamaha CL3 digital mixer.
- 24-fader digital mixing console
- 64 mono and 8 stereo mixable channels
- Connect up to 8 Rio series stages boxes (sold separately) for I/O
- Touchscreen display for intuitive control over the Centralogic user interface
- Built-in Dante interface plus 3 MY-card slots for digital expansion
- Control port for computer control (wired or Wi-Fi)
- Portico 5033 EQ and Portico 5043 compressor/limiter processors designed by Rupert Neve Designs
- Dan Dugan automatic mixing system easily optimizes microphone gain and fights feedback
- Nuendo Live and Dante Virtual Soundcard licenses included
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 12 to 24 hours to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase and another confirming your delivery date.