View all by Rockboard
The RockBoard Flat Patch Connector – or as we like to call it, the "Rockboard Bender" – is a super-flexible, 75 mm long pedal connector, with extra-flat profile. It features extremely compact, angled plugs, just like the Rockboard Flat Patch Cables, for optimizing your pedalboard real estate. It perfectly connects pedals with side or top mounted jacks and helps keep your setup tidy and neat looking.
- flexible pedal connector
- easily connects top- as well as side-mounted jacks
- bends in every direction
- flexible copper conductor 20 x 0.12 mm
- twisted copper shielding 34 x 0.12 mm
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- outer PVC insulation
- capacitance of less than 10 pF/decimeters
- conductor resistance of less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- angled 6.3 mm mono audio plugs
- operating temperature: -15º C to +70° C
- dimensions (L x W x H) 98 x 12.5 x 7.5 mm
- length (plug to plug) 75 mm (2 15/16")
Can I have it delivered?
Not a problem at all. Any order over a €100.00 qualifies for free delivery anywhere in Malta and Gozo. Any order below that can also be delivered against a fee of €10.00
What time do you open?
We are open for business Mon – Fri 10.00 am till 7.00 pm, excluding public holidays
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays