View all by Rockboard
The RockBoard Flat Patch Connector – or as we like to call it, the "Rockboard Bender" – is a super-flexible, 75 mm long pedal connector, with extra-flat profile. It features extremely compact, angled plugs, just like the Rockboard Flat Patch Cables, for optimizing your pedalboard real estate. It perfectly connects pedals with side or top mounted jacks and helps keep your setup tidy and neat looking.
- flexible pedal connector
- easily connects top- as well as side-mounted jacks
- bends in every direction
- flexible copper conductor 20 x 0.12 mm
- twisted copper shielding 34 x 0.12 mm
- PE (polyethylene) signal insulation
- outer PVC insulation
- capacitance of less than 10 pF/decimeters
- conductor resistance of less than 10 mOhm/decimeters
- angled 6.3 mm mono audio plugs
- operating temperature: -15º C to +70° C
- dimensions (L x W x H) 98 x 12.5 x 7.5 mm
- length (plug to plug) 75 mm (2 15/16")
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 2-3 days to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase, then our delivery men will contact you via phone to make a delivery appointment with you
What time do you open?
We are open for business Mon – Fri 10.00 am till 7.00 pm, excluding public holidays
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.