View all by Audio Technica
As the most critically acclaimed model in the M-Series line, the ATH-M50 is praised by top audio engineers and pro audio reviewers year after year. Now, the ATH-M50x professional monitor headphones feature the same coveted sonic signature, with the added feature of detachable cables. From the large aperture drivers, sound isolating earcups and robust construction, the M50x provides an unmatched experience for the most critical audio professionals.
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
- Outstanding sound quality
- Exceptionally detailed illustration about the entire extended frequency range
- Extremely precise bass reproduction
- Closed circumaural design for excellent isolation in noisy environments
- 90 degree swivel ear cups for easy one-ear listening
- Extremely durable and comfortable headband and ear pads
- Detachable cable (3 different types included)
- Driver : 45mm
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Voice coil: CCAW (copper -coated aluminum wire )
- Frequency range: 15-28000 Hz
- Max. input power: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity: 99dB
- Impedance: 38 ohms
- Weight: 285g (without cable)
- Includes 1.2m - 3.0m coiled cable + 3m straight cable + 1.2m straight cable
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
What if I don’t like my item?
That would suck. Really really suck. But don’t worry because you can return your item within 15 days and you get a full refund. No questions asked. We promise.