View all by Audio Technica
Designed for DJs, the AT-XP5 cartridge features a highly-rigid polyphenylene sulfide (PPS)/glass fiber body and a tracking force of 2 to 4 grams. It also offers a powerful output level of 5.5 mV, and its 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical bonded stylus tracks the record groove with high accuracy for outstanding audio reproduction. Plus, the cartridge is specifically designed to provide maximum visibility of the stylus tip.
- Frequency response: 20-18,000 Hz
- Channel separation: 20 (dB at 1 kHz)
- Vertical tracking force: 2.0-4.0 g (3.0 g standard)
- Stylus construction: Bonded round shank
- Recommended load impedance: 47 kΩ
- Output: 5.5 mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/sec.)
- Channel balance: 2.0 dB (1 kHz)
- Stylus shape: 0.3 × 0.7 mil elliptical
- Cantilever: Carbon fiber-reinforced ABS
- Mount: Half-inch
- Replacement stylus: ATN-XP5
- Coil impedance: 6.7 kΩ (1 kHz)
- DC resistance: 990 Ω
- Recommended load capacitance: 100 to 200 pF
- Coil inductance: 1.0 H (1 kHz)
- Vertical tracking angle: 20°
- Dimensions: 17.2 mm (0.68") H × 17.8 mm (0.67") W × 28.3 mm (1.20") D
- Weight: 6.2 g (0.22 oz)
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm