View all by Audio Technica
Designed for DJs, the AT-XP5 cartridge features a highly-rigid polyphenylene sulfide (PPS)/glass fiber body and a tracking force of 2 to 4 grams. It also offers a powerful output level of 5.5 mV, and its 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical bonded stylus tracks the record groove with high accuracy for outstanding audio reproduction. Plus, the cartridge is specifically designed to provide maximum visibility of the stylus tip.
- Frequency response: 20-18,000 Hz
- Channel separation: 20 (dB at 1 kHz)
- Vertical tracking force: 2.0-4.0 g (3.0 g standard)
- Stylus construction: Bonded round shank
- Recommended load impedance: 47 kΩ
- Output: 5.5 mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/sec.)
- Channel balance: 2.0 dB (1 kHz)
- Stylus shape: 0.3 × 0.7 mil elliptical
- Cantilever: Carbon fiber-reinforced ABS
- Mount: Half-inch
- Replacement stylus: ATN-XP5
- Coil impedance: 6.7 kΩ (1 kHz)
- DC resistance: 990 Ω
- Recommended load capacitance: 100 to 200 pF
- Coil inductance: 1.0 H (1 kHz)
- Vertical tracking angle: 20°
- Dimensions: 17.2 mm (0.68") H × 17.8 mm (0.67") W × 28.3 mm (1.20") D
- Weight: 6.2 g (0.22 oz)
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 12 to 24 hours to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase and another confirming your delivery date.
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure