View all by Audio Technica
The AT-OC9XEB Dual Moving Coil cartridge with bonded elliptical stylus is designed to provide outstanding channel separation. The Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting (PCOCC) coils ensure pure audio transmission and are aligned in a reverse V-shaped formation to exert less pressure on the stylus, thereby minimizing distortion. Audio quality is further enhanced by a rigid aluminum body that reduces resonance, a neodymium magnet and pure iron yoke that increase the magnetic energy, and the bonded elliptical stylus on an aluminum cantilever that accurately tracks the record groove. The cartridge body has been pre-threaded, enabling it to be mounted to a headshell or integral tonearm with just two screws – no nuts required.
- Frequency Response: 20 - 30,000 Hz
- Channel Separation: 25 dB (1 kHz)
- Vertical Tracking Angle: 20 degrees
- Vertical Tracking Force: 1.8 to 2.2 g (standard 2.0 g)
- Stylus Construction: Bonded round shank