View all by Audio Technica
A perfect balance of technology and design, the sleek contemporary lines of the AT-LP5 turntable grace any room in the home, while delivering performance features born out of Audio-Technica’s rich analogue heritage.
- Specially designed AT95Ex Dual Moving Magnet stereo cartridge
- Twist-locking tonearm mechanism for quick and easy headshell exchange
- J-shape tonearm referencing the original 1960's and 70's Audio-Technica design
- Precision machined cast aluminium record platter for perfect on-axis balanced roation
- 5mm Audio-Technica heavy damping rubber mat for improved low-frequency reproduction
- Ergonomic Start/Stop and speed selector with 33⅓ & 45 RPM selectable speeds
- Adjustable counterweight and anti-skate control for perfect problem free plaing
- Anti-vibration and damping materials used to minimise unwanted resonance
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 3-4 days to process an order, but due to the Christmas season it could take 1-2 weeks. You will receive an email confirming your purchase, then our delivery men will contact you via phone to make a delivery appointment with you.
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leisure.