View all by Audio Technica
This fully manual turntable is modeled after the AT-LP120XUSB, but adds the convenience of Bluetooth® wireless connectivity to the existing analog and USB outputs.
- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Direct-drive, DC servo motor
- Fully manual operation
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with felt mat
- AT-HS6 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- AT-VM95E cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Balanced S-shaped tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology, to wired audio systems and powered speakers via included dual RCA output cable, or to computers via included USB cable
- Compatible with the high-quality Qualcomm® aptX™ audio codec
- Built-in switchable phono preamplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- Variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Removable plug-type target light for easier cueing in low light
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files by downloading and using the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice)
- Includes: USB cable, detachable RCA output cable (dual RCA male to dual RCA male), AC adapter, 45 RPM adapter, counterweight, felt mat, and removable hinged dust cove
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
Where are you?
We are in Valletta Road, Mosta. Same street as Pama shopping centre, in front of the football ground
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 3-4 days to process an order, but due to the Christmas season it could take 1-2 weeks. You will receive an email confirming your purchase, then our delivery men will contact you via phone to make a delivery appointment with you.