View all by Taylor
The Grand Auditorium is Taylor’s most versatile body shape and is suitable for a wide range of playing techniques. The 414Ce-R features Taylor V-Class bracing, which results in higher volume, longer sustain and improved intonation. Rosewood back and sides give the guitar tight basses and brilliance in the treble. Taylor’s own active ES2 pickup system (dynamic piezo) serves as the pickup.
- Body shape: Grand Auditorium
- With cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- V-Class bracing
- Back and sides: Solid rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard inlays: Italian Acrylic Renaissance Inlays
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 44.5 mm
- Black Graphite nut
- Micarta bridge
- Expression System 2 pickup
- Taylor nickel machine heads
- Tortoise pickguard
- Ex-factory stringing: Elixir Light Phosphor Bronze .012 - .053 (Article no. 185024)
- Colour: Natural
- Taylor Deluxe hardshell case included
- Made in USA
What time do you open?
We are open for business Mon – Fri 10.00 am till 7.00 pm, excluding public holidays
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 2-3 days to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase, then our delivery men will contact you via phone to make a delivery appointment with you
Do you open on Saturdays and Sundays?
Unfortunately not. We value our beauty sleep and need to recharge for the next Monday 🙂