View all by Taylor
The Taylor Grand Concert is suitable for fingerstyle and soft strumming.
The 322ce 12-fret comes with Taylor V-Class bracing which results in a higher volume, longer sustain and improved intonation. The guitar’s Tasmanian blackwood back and sides lend it warmth and brilliance in the treble. Its mahogany top adds warmth and emphasis to the mids. The neckline in the 12th fret moves the bridge to the sweet spot in the middle of the top.
Taylor’s own active ES2 dynamic piezo system with bass, treble and volume control is used as the pickup.
- Body shape: Grand Concert cutaway
- Body: Solid Tasmanian blackwood
- Top: Solid mahogany
- Taylor V-Class Bracing
- Back & sides: Tasmanian blackwood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Gemstone Italian acrylic fretboard inlays
- Black fretboard binding
- 18 Frets
- Scale: 632 mm (24.87")
- Nut width: 44.4 mm (1.748")
- Nut: Black graphite
- Bridge: Micarta
- Expression System 2 pickup
- Satin black machine heads
- Black pickguard
- Ex-factory stringing: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light .012 - .053 (Article no. 185024)
- Colour: Blackwood Stain / Shaded Edge Burst
- Case included
- Made in USA
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leisure.
Where are you?
We are in Valletta Road, Mosta. Same street as Pama shopping centre, in front of the football ground
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays