View all by IK Multimedia
Z-TONE DI lets you record two tracks simultaneously: the processed track coming from your amp and effects rig, and a direct track for post-processing using amp sims like the included AmpliTube 5 SE.
This way you can record with your real gear, and at the same time have maximum tone flexibility with a second track that you can process and fine-tune at will, without having to record countless takes.
- Floor pedal with buffer, booster and DI function
- Switching for active and passive pickups
- PURE channel for clear sound
- JFET circuit for subtle harmonic additions
- Z-tone control with variable impedance enables a wide tonal range
- 10 dB boost control
- Signal split via link output
- Bypass and boost switch
- Input: 6.35 mm jack unbalanced
- Link output: 1/4" jack unbalanced
- Output: 6.35 mm jack unbalanced, XLR balanced
- Power supply: 9V battery
- 48V phantom power via XLR connection (6.5 mA)
- Dimensions: 108 x 120 x 58 mm
- Weight: 600 g
- Includes extensive software package AmpliTube 4 and AmpliTube 5 SE as download from the manufacturer / app store
Do you deliver during the weekends?
Unfortunately not. We all need our beauty sleep 😉
Our delivery times are Mon-Fri between 9.00 am and 3.30 pm excluding public holidays
Do you open on Saturdays and Sundays?
Unfortunately not. We value our beauty sleep and need to recharge for the next Monday 🙂
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm