Artistic guidance was provided during the design stage by John Hagstrom of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. We focused on achieving the ideal blowing resistance and weight balance, and we re-thought every part of the new Chicago trumpet. We’ve created an instrument that is not simply easy to sound, but also provides delicate response when playing pp and powerful presence when playing ff. Every component of the instrument contains the input of artists from around the world, allowing us to create a highly evolved Chicago trumpet.
- Artist Series
- Chicago model
- One-piece brass piece with "French Bead" edge Ø: 123 mm
- ML bore Ø: 11.65 mm
- Wall thickness decreasing towards the end of the bell ensures excellent sound and quick response
- The small distance between bell and mouth tube ensures a fast response and a very good feel
- MB1 Malone mouth tube for best intonation and response
- Monel valves
- Includes 17B4 mouthpiece and compact double case
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
Can I have it delivered?
Not a problem at all. Any order over a €100.00 qualifies for free delivery anywhere in Malta and Gozo. Any order below that can also be delivered against a fee of €20.00
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure