The XO-206 is a crossover built for stereo tri amplified sound reinforcement systems. A simplified front panel layout and feature set takes the confusion out of complicated set ups. A completely intuitive interface with protective features means you can setup your system safely and easily. Both the XO-206 and XO-206X models are equipped with 2 inputs and 6 outputs, however the ‘X’ model uses balanced XLR connectors (as opposed to balanced 6.3mm Jack)
- 3-way stereo model
- 2 x 6.3mm inputs, 6 x 6.3mm outputs
- simplified one control setup for both channels
- Professional 24dB/Oct Linkwitz Riley filters
- Switchable 40Hz 12dB/Oct HPF
- Polarity switch to minimise phasing
- Soft limit option on all channels
- LF / HF mute switches for setup
- LF / HF output level control for overall tonal balance
- Mono LF output switch for subwoofers
- Balanced 1/4" Jack inputs and outputs or Balanced XLR on 'X' model
- Groundlift switch
- 1U 19" rackmount chassis
- 4 LED output level meters plus input clip indicator
When are your delivery times?
Our delivery times are Mon to Fri from 9.30am till 3.30pm
Crap, this isn’t what I ordered. Now what?
Worry not fellow musician. We’ve got your ass covered. Let us know and we’ll replace it immediately.
How can I pay?
You can pay through Paypal