Get the most out of your Line 6 Variax guitar with the Variax Workbench software. Use it to create your own custom guitar models, right down to the body style, pickup configuration, switching modes, and more. Any guitarist at Sweetwater will confirm that the Variax Workbench software gives you far more capability with your Variax than you thought possible. Haven’t you always wanted to build a guitar to your own specs and make it sound the way you want it to – your own unique sound? Now you can, even if you didn’t pass wood shop in high school! Join the likes of Les Paul, Leo Fender, and Paul Reed Smith with the Line 6 Variax Workbench custom guitar modeling software.
- Works with all Variax guitars
- Allows you to completely customize any or all of the sounds on the Variax model knob and five-way selector
- Create custom or alternate tunings for any electric guitar you construct
- Easily create, store, share and back-up thousands of guitar models using the librarian feature
- Workbench's detailed graphics allow you to see and hear the guitars you create in real time
- Includes custom RJ-45 cable, USB cable and hardware interface
- Self-powered through USB connection and small enough to throw in your guitar's gig bag (if not your pocket)
What if a product is not in stock after I ordered?
If the product you have ordered is currently out of stock we will contact you by phone and email and give you an estimated time of arrival.
Can I order and pickup from the shop?
Yes of course. Just choose the “Shop Pickup” option during checkout and we will set aside your order and you can pick it up at your leaisure
How long should I wait to receive my item?
It normally takes us between 12 to 24 hours to process an order. You will receive an email confirming your purchase and another confirming your delivery date.