View all by Warm Audio
Based around an EF86 pentode tube and having the same smooth and creamy tone of the original, the WA-67 excels at recording just about anything that you put it in front of, and it may immediately become your go-to choice for vocals, guitars, drum toms and overheads, pianos, brass and strings.
- Based on an EF86 pentode tube
- Switchable polar pattern: cardioid, omnidirectional, figure eight
- Replica of the K67 capsule
- Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Switchable 80Hz high pass filter
- Switchable -10db attenuation
- Nominal impedance: 200Ohm
- Nominal load impedance: 1kOhm
- Equivalent noise level (A-weighted): 17dBa
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 138dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio (A-weighted): 78dB
- Includes 7-pin Gotham cable, elastic suspension, microphone holder, power supply unit and wooden storage box
Where are you?
We are in Valletta Road, Mosta. Same street as Pama shopping centre, in front of the football ground
Do you open on Saturdays and Sundays?
Unfortunately not. We value our beauty sleep and need to recharge for the next Monday 🙂
What time do you open?
We are open for business Mon – Fri 10.00 am till 7.00 pm, excluding public holidays